Product Owner – Merchant Business
What will you do?
As the Product Owner for Merchant Business you will ensure that the YUMBI Platform and its associated integrations can scale to meet the needs of YUMBI’s customers as we expand our footprint with new customers, new products and new markets.
You will work closely with our operations and customer success teams to provide a seamless experience for our merchants from onboarding to managing their digital storefront on a daily basis. You will own 3rd party integrations that enable store operations, including POS systems and delivery management services.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Own a set of products within the YUMBI ecosystem including call-in ordering interfaces, self service store management and integration with other services such as POS systems, delivery software and networks
- Drive product enhancements according to well articulated goals and KPIs
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Engage with stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and give feedback
- Help manage and prioritise the development pipeline and backlog
What should you bring to the party?
- A relevant technology qualification such as Computer Science, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Programming etc
- At least 8 years in the software development realm with a minimum of 3 years experience in product management and business analysis
- Solid experience in product conceptualisation and prototyping
- Solid understanding and experience within the agile software development lifecycle
- Strong technical understanding of web and app development ecosystems
- Use data and research to back up product arguments and assumptions
- Ability to articulate complex software concepts and solutions clearly, both written and verbally
- Adopt a measured approach to experimentation and learning
- Able to prioritise effectively in the face of competing demands and limited resources
- E-commerce experience and data-warehousing knowledge would be an advantage
- Since we are a remote first company, a good home working space and reliable internet connection with a minimum of 4 Mbps is essential
Why should you join us?
We offer the following:
- Work from home with flexible working hours
- A market related salary
- 6 monthly bonus
- Monthly data allowance
- UPS for load shedding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study leave and financial study assistance
- Long service awards
- Quarterly in-person company team building sessions
If this sounds like an opportunity not to be missed then please submit your application to Tracey Gand, our People and Talent Manager at email@example.com