Product Owner – Consumer Growth
What will you do?
As our Product Owner for Consumer Growth, your mission will be to build the leading e-Commerce food ordering platform in South Africa and other selected markets. You will help our merchants attract and retain their customers by creating a great consumer user experience.
You will develop a deep understanding of the fast food consumer’s purchasing journey and maximise consumer conversion, retention and frequency through enhancing our existing features and developing new ones. You will work with brand teams to help them attract new users to the platform and entice them back.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Own the consumer-facing products within the YUMBI Ecosystem
- Drive product enhancements according to well articulated goals and KPIs
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Work with the UX and development team to produce great software, with an iterative build-measure-learn mindset
- Engage with stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and provide feedback
- Help manage and prioritise the development pipeline and backlog
What should you bring to the party?
- A relevant technology qualification such as Computer Science, Information Architecture, Graphic Design, Programming etc
- At least 8 years in the software development realm with a minimum of 3 years experience in product management and business analysis
- Solid experience in product conceptualisation and prototyping
- Solid understanding and experience within the agile software development lifecycle
- Strong technical understanding of web and app development ecosystems
- Strong experience in digital marketing and marketing metrics
- The ability to use data and research to back up product arguments and assumptions
- The ability to articulate complex software concepts and solutions clearly, both written and verbally
- Adopt a measured approach to experimentation and learning
- Able to prioritise effectively in the face of competing demands and limited resources
- E-commerce experience and data-warehousing knowledge would be an advantage
- Since we are a remote first company, a good home working space and reliable internet connection with a minimum of 4 Mbps is essential
Why should you join us?
We offer the following:
- Work from home with flexible working hours
- A market related salary
- 6 monthly bonus
- Monthly data allowance
- UPS for load shedding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study leave and financial study assistance
- Long service awards
- Quarterly in-person company team building sessions
If this sounds like an opportunity not to be missed then please submit your application to Tracey Gand, our People and Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org