We would like to invite applications for candidates to be included in our Talent Pool for any future Customer Support Trainee positions. Should you meet our minimum requirements your application will be retained on our database and you may be contacted should a vacancy arise.
YUMBI is a dynamic, fast moving, constantly evolving eCommerce company with a high performance work culture.
We provide global restaurant brands and their restaurants with access to the YUMBI Platform in order to power their online ordering websites, mobile apps and targeted marketing campaigns.
What is this job about?
The Customer Support team is responsible for every aspect of YUMBI’s interactions with Merchants (restaurants), channel partners (point of sale providers, VoIP providers and delivery providers) and the consumers ordering food through our digital channels. You will interact with these stakeholders to provide information in response to questions, concerns, and complaints received via phone, email or online chat.
You will need to make sure that YUMBI’s customers (the merchants) are correctly supported to gain value from the YUMBI platform, that they are trading at all times, that the correct online menus are displayed on the websites and investigate minor menu queries.
You will need to utilise your communication and listening skills effectively to find the root cause of issues, as well as to communicate in a clear and friendly way. You need to be able to resolve the issue and provide a positive customer experience.
Who is this job for?
This is an entry level role for someone who wants to learn, grow and gain experience in a software as a service business (SAAS). You should have recently completed your degree or diploma and you need to be comfortable around a keyboard with a typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
Our YUMBI team will teach you everything you need to know, but you need to be an innovative thinker who is able to come up with possible solutions. You need to be tech savvy and able to grasp technical concepts and product knowledge very quickly.
For the right person this position is a stepping stone into building a career within YUMBI.
- A degree or diploma is essential.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to learn new methods and technologies and get up-to-speed quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate on multiple platforms.
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Tech-savvy (we use the Google Suite).
- Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
- Able to work shifts on a rotational basis, including evenings and weekends (08h00-18h00 and 09h00-19h00).
- Commitment to personal development and growth.
- We work from home so a good home working space and reliable internet connection is essential (we provide a monthly data allowance).
Although we are a remote working company, we do require you to reside in the greater Durban area because from time to time you will be required to work at our flexible workspace in Umhlanga.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a desire to grow and develop yourself then please submit your CV as well as your Degree/Diploma certificate to email@example.com