We’re a diverse team with big ideas, ambitious goals and a deep seated belief that technology that places the needs and experiences of people first has the ability to change the world for the better.
Our daily motivation is to make the customer experience of ordering meals from outlets remotely as easy as thinking about it, anytime, anywhere. We achieve this by providing global restaurant brands and their outlet partners with access to the YUMBI Platform – an enterprise eCommerce solution to power their remote ordering websites, mobile applications and targeted marketing efforts.
What is this job about?
The Customer Success team is responsible for every aspect of YUMBI’s interactions with customers, channel partners and consumers. The Customer Success Trainee will interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns, and complaints received via phone, email or online chat.
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that YUMBI’s customers (restaurants) are trading at all times and that the YUMBI-powered printers used by the restaurants are working at all times. They also ensure correct online menus are displayed on the eCommerce websites we host and used by 3rd party Call Centres, as well as investigating minor menu queries.
The ideal candidate will utilize their communication and listening skills effectively to find the root cause of issues, as well as to communicate in a clear and friendly way. The Customer Success Trainee must be able to resolve the issue and provide a positive customer experience. In addition, the Customer Success Trainee must be able to improve internal processes to maximise efficiency and improve the satisfaction of our customer base.
The Customer Success Trainee is also responsible for ensuring that the outlets on the YUMBI platform trade with the right configuration. He/she also drives the use of various YUMBI products to increase revenue for the outlets.
Who is this job for?
This is an entry level role for someone who has recently completed their degree or diploma and who is customer-centric focused and keen to gain experience in customer success within a technical environment. The candidate must be comfortable around a keyboard with a typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
Our YUMBI team will teach the successful candidate everything they need to know, but the candidate needs to be an innovative thinker who is able to come up with possible solutions. We need someone who is tech savvy and able to grasp technical concepts and product knowledge very quickly.
- A degree or diploma is essential (an IT qualification would be an advantage).
- A stable internet connection at home is essential as the company is currently working remotely.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Able to learn new methods and technologies and get up-to-speed quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate on multiple platforms.
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Tech-savvy (Google mail, Google Drive, Windows and internet applications would be an advantage).
- Typing speed of at least 35 words per minute.
- Able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends with reliable transport.
- Commitment to continual education regarding the company products and services.
Please submit your CV as well as your Degree/Diploma certificate to email@example.com by Friday 19 March 2021.