Remuneration: Market Related (depending on experience)
Location: Remote (home base is Umhlanga, Durban)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Job Level: Senior level
Experience: +/- 10 years experience in a similar role
YUMBI is a proudly South African, remote first, Software as a Service (SaaS) eCommerce company with its “home base” in Umhlanga, Durban. We offer food and beverage brands a range of eCommerce solutions that are configurable to their specific brands’ identity and needs. We’re passionate about enabling brands and their merchants to provide their customers with an efficient and personalized ordering experience, as well as to connect with their customers in an intelligent and professional way.
About this role:
The purpose of the Customer Success Manager is to take ownership of, and to ensure that the Customer Success Team empowers and supports key stakeholders within the Brands (and Restaurants) that we service, to use our products and services to their full potential, and to maximize the value they receive.
As our Customer Success Manager your mission will be to:
- Own the customer success strategy by converting sales prospects into active users.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Customer Success Team with a focus on building long term customer relationships and customer loyalty.
- Drive significant growth of transactions through the YUMBI Platform by proactively suggesting ways for the customer’s business to succeed.
- Position YUMBI as a trusted invaluable part of the restaurants’ digital sales and consumer relationship efforts.
Who should apply:
As a successful candidate you will need to be ambitious, passionate, organized, detail oriented, possess the ability to build relationships, take ownership of new challenges and believe in getting the job done using all of the available tools and resources available to you.
You will need to have an in-depth understanding and proven track record of defining and executing a customer success strategy, as well as building and managing a team of people to work alongside you. You should be comfortable working on multiple tasks concurrently, work well under pressure and display a high-level of confidence when dealing with both internal and external business stakeholders.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Understanding what customers want from YUMBI in order to maximize ROI for brands and restaurants
- Review and update existing CRM and deal management processes and systems to support the sales and marketing strategy
- Increase the number of new restaurants enabled on the YUMBI Platform that belong to the global brands who endorse the use of our products and services
- Increase the number of YUMBI products and services being utilized by existing restaurants enabled on the YUMBI Platform
- Identify and implement Key Metrics to measure success of the Customer Success team
- Prepare and report on monthly team performance in line with the director approved budget
- Aid in strengthening brand culture and equity, working closely with the Marketing Manager, Brand and Merchant Account Managers, as well as the HR Manager to make sure the company brand values, image and culture are understood and followed by all members of the Customer Success team
- Research and analyze competitors, target markets and channels as well as trends to support marketing programs and brand innovation
Knowledge and skills:
- ±10 years experience in a customer relationship and team management role
- Ability to build and manage a high performance team of Account Managers
- Experience in configuring and managing Customer Relationship Management systems
- Definition and measurement of strategic KPI’s for the Customer Success Department
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience selling “software as a service” is an advantage
- Experience in training and development is an advantage
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong numerical proficiency
- Able to self-manage and run independently with initiatives
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work across teams
If you would like to find out more about YUMBI please visit our website at www.yumbi.com.
If you would like to engage further regarding this opportunity please contact Tracey Gand, our People and Talent Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org