We’re a diverse team with big ideas, ambitious goals and a deep seated belief that technology that places the needs and experiences of people first has the ability to change the world for the better.
Our daily motivation is to make the customer experience of ordering meals from restaurants remotely as easy as thinking about it, anytime, anywhere. We achieve this by providing global restaurant brands and their restaurant partners with access to the YUMBI Platform – an enterprise eCommerce solution to power their remote ordering websites, mobile applications and targeted marketing efforts.
Who should apply
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper who is a sharp, dynamic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual, who has high attention to detail, a strong background in accounting/bookkeeping and is willing to go the extra mile.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accurately capture invoices and ensure timely payments
- Capture daily financial transactions
- Capture all relevant month-end financial data
- Prepare journals and reconciliations
- Ability to reconcile accounts and investigate differences
- Report on debtors age analysis
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Keep up to date asset register
- Bookkeeping up to Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Calculation, completion and submission of Statutory returns
- Assist with preparing documents for year end and budget requirements
- Assist with financial year-end audit
- Pro-actively identify areas of improvement within the department
Knowledge and Skills
- A relevant degree in Finance
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Excellent numerical and accuracy skills
- Good time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client service orientation, with a pleasant and efficient telephone manner
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to take personal responsibility for results
- Highly proficient in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience using Xero accounting package is an advantage
If you’re keen to join our amazing team then please forward your CV to email@example.com .